By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand business insurance and how it relates to the buyer and seller of a commercial property
- Describe the types of business insurance a buyer or seller might need
- Describe the types of business insurance associated with brokerages and independently owned agent offices
- Determine the best business insurance type for the office independent realtors need
- Understand the role of realtor’s associations in business insurance
This is an online course and will be taught remotely by the instructor using Zoom’s virtual meeting technology. Click here to download the Zoom Client
. Zoom is available for a wide range of devices including desktop, tablet and phone.
Upon completing the registration for this course, you will receive a personalized link to access the online course. If you do not receive the confirmation email containing the link, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
To receive continuing education credits for this course, you must be in the meeting room on time and you must stay in the meeting room until the course has ended. If you arrive late, or leave early, you will not receive credit.
The Zabbia Insurance Agency, Inc
744 N Broadway
N Massapequa, NY 11758