By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how home insurance can help or hurt your closing
- Understand the different coverages with a homeowner’s policy
- Define deductible and explain how it relates to insurance
- List optional coverages that are available alongside a basic homeowner’s policy
- Describe certain hazards that are covered, as well as what could hold up a closing
This is an online course and will be taught remotely by the instructor using Zoom’s virtual meeting technology. Click here to download the Zoom Client
. Zoom is available for a wide range of devices including desktop, tablet and phone.
Upon completing the registration for this course, you will receive a personalized link to access the online course. If you do not receive the confirmation email containing the link, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
To receive continuing education credits for this course, you must be in the meeting room on time and you must stay in the meeting room until the course has ended. If you arrive late, or leave early, you will not receive credit.
The Zabbia Insurance Agency, Inc
744 N Broadway
N Massapequa, NY 11758